Followers

Tuesday 3 June 2014

WOYWW 261 POST ANNIVERSARY POST

Hi Peeps
this is a very quick post anniversary post (just spent 3 hours Tuesday evening booking a holiday..... yay .... anyone from Denver?)
Anyway what's on my workdesk this rainy/sunny/foggy/windy Wednesday (delete as applicable)
This:


just my documented life journal...... with my favourite shoes page, scissors, pens and a few bits and bobs.... then I pushed all that to the side and added these:


My fabulous ATC haul.......... a huge thank you to
Julia, LLJ, Jo (twiglet), Caro, Annie
Jackie Payne, Bluebeard and Elizabeth, Maggie C, Mary Ann, Robyn Oliver
Shazsilver wolf, Helen, Christine bishopsmate, Kyla, Cardarian
Hetti, Alison Haselgrove and Tattered Rocks.

It never ceases to amaze me the  amount of creativity and love to be found on this weekly frolic around the work spaces of the world....... don't know what I am going on about check it out here.   http://stamping-ground.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/whats-on-your-workdesk-wednesday-261.html?m=1  where you will find the fabulous Ms Dunnit, Queen of the blog hops.
These also landed on my desk today (Tuesday) Another huge thank you to Jozart.



I may just wear them as earrings for a while before I cut them up!
I may be a bit slow getting back to you this week as we have our GD staying while her Mummy and Daddy are on their Honeymoon,..........wish me luck.
janet

 

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for you atc Janet, Happy woyww Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, they make great ear-rings!! Hope you enjoy your holiday. Happy WOYWW Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your fab ATC. Good luck with the little one...fun times :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x
    http://wipso-astitchintime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a haul. Glad you got yours from me. Those tassels may make great earrings for awhile. I had to laugh at the thought. Good luck with the GD while the parents are on their honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about earrings...my thought was to attach them to another part of your anatomy and see if you could get them going in opposite directions.....wicked grin!!!!
    Denver...ooh, you lucky thing.. got any space in your luggage ;-)
    Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC's! Love lunch Lady's idea for the tassels! http://afocusedjourney.blogspot.com/2014/06/working-in-wee-hours-of-morning.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great collection of ATC's and I have been also looking at your former post of your daughters wedding, she is so beautiful and the pink is perfect. Love the idea for the tassels too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda (No Linky)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lots for my ATC - I really appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes into creating these little artworks. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your desk and journal...it looks so bright and colourful. The ATCs you received look lovely all together like that. Thanks for mine, and thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helloooo Helloooo! Happy Wednesday - or at least I think it may still be. Our internet is so pants right now!
    Thank you so much for my ATC. It is lovely! I am going to have to make another book for them all!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your desk... so nice and busy! Great ATCs too! You'll do great with your GD. Tired maybe but you'll have fun! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stuff - I have totally let my ADL journal slide, with too much of life getting in the way, but I am determined to finish it, even if I never add a word to it! Got the ATC and can see you got mine by envelope-return. We did miss you but accept you had a good reason to be away LOL! Next year....

    Happy no-Linky WOYWW! (except I checked again and there it is!)
    Mary Anne (52)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of atc and I have to agree it is always amazing to see the amount of creativity in this group of woyww.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stash of ATCs. Have fun with GD and a great week, Chris # 10

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you have a great time in Denver!! Happy WOYWW!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great looking desk and a fun bunch of ATC's. I haven't been able to post on Wednesdays for a while and I have missed it! Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #62

    ReplyDelete
  17. tassels are all kinds of fun : D, why not earrings? Lovely ATCs and your Journal page is beautiful. Happy WOYWW #5

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know you have popped by so please leave a comment, they are much appreciated.